If you prefer to make a booking through your own travel agent then please ask them to contact us or click on Representative Travel Agents
How to Make a Booking
- Please send us an email so that we can confirm we have boats free on the date you have selected. If we have availability we will confirm with an invoice.
- To confirm a booking a deposit of 25% of the holiday cost is required, this deposit will be deducted from your final payment.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer, or by using a credit card.
- If paying by credit card we only accept Visa or Mastercard, the merchant fee of 2% will be added to your invoice.
Flights to Egypt
Flights to Egypt and the internal flights within Egypt are not included in the price because people who come on our holidays are starting from all over the world.
The most convenient way to start looking for a flight is to use the Google Search facility, simply enter the following Flights to Egypt from (then the name of the city you are flying from)
All your flight arrangements and ticketing can be arranged on the internet where it is easy and reliable to buy flight tickets from reputable airlines and travel companies.
Cairo: If flying into Cairo then you might consider arriving a few days earlier to visit places like the Great Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum; let us know and we will be pleased to organize this for you.
Luxor: Luxor has an international airport with frequent charter flights and Egypt Air scheduled flight connections with the UK and most European countries making Luxor a cost effective and convenient start point for your holiday. Connections between Luxor to Aswan are either by air, road transfer or train; we will assist you with these arrangements when you make your booking.
British Airways: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/fx/public/en_gb - Flights into Cairo
Dial A Flight: http://www.dialaflight.com/flights/ - Flights into Cairo and Luxor
Egypt Air: http://www.egyptair.com/English/Pages/Bookaflight.aspx - Flights into Cairo and Luxor
Thomsons: http://flights.thomson.co.uk/en/index.html - Flights into Luxor
- The deposit is not refundable if you cancel your safari.
- There is an administration fee amounting to 25% of the deposit for changing your safari start date once it has been confirmed with a deposit.
- Balance of payment is due six weeks before the safari starts after which date there will be no refund.
- We recommend that insurance be taken out to cover all contingencies, including cancellation.
- Prices are subject to currency surcharges
- We will refund the balance, but not the deposit, within one week prior to arrival if the reason for canceling is not covered by travel insurance, for example civil strife or war, or when accredited authorities advise against travel. We refer to advice from the British Foreign Office website, www.fco.gov.uk.
Permits – We Need your Passport Details
We have to get you a permit before you can join a safari. To obtain this permit we require a clear photocopy of the information pages of your passport, there is no need to copy the visa pages. These passport copies MUST reach us at least TWO WEEKS before you travel otherwise we might not be able to get your permission in time.
Please send us your passport copy by either of the following methods:-
1) Send a scan by e-mail to
3) Within 4 weeks of arrival post to, African Angler Pty Ltd, PO Box 1063, Crows Nest, Sydney NSW1585, Australia.
Discounts only apply to the safari section of our holidays on Lake Nasser; they do not apply to day trips, our Arrival & Departure Package, hotel bookings and sightseeing in mainland Egypt.
Father and Son Lake Nasser Fishing Safari
To qualify for a discount the son’s lower age limit is 10 years and the upper limit is 21. You can bring up to three sons (or your son's friends) sharing a fishing boat or a house boat. Each child gets a 10% discount from the price band for the number of people travelling together while the father pays the full amount under the same price band for the number of people sharing a fishing boat or house boat. This offer only applies to our Lake Nasser Fishing Safari.
Family discounts for both Ecology and Fishing Safaris
The best way for families to enjoy a safari is to charter a house boat which has plenty of space and will be for your own private use. Adults pay the full amount under the price band for the number of family members travelling together and each child who is 21 years old or younger will get a 10% discount off the same price band. If some members of your family enjoy fishing then consider chartering a stealth boat, the family can enjoy the safari experience while the rest go fishing in the stealth boat – the cost of the stealth boat is also discounted.
This discount applies to all our safaris except the private Nubian Fishing Safari and the ecology Private Desert Lake Safari.
If you have a group of six or more friends coming on safari with you then take advantage of our organizer discount. For six or more full paying people booking a safari together we will be pleased to offer a 20% discount to the person who is organizing the booking. This discount offer applies to all our safaris including the private safaris.